Free Litecoins + Litecoin Investment Plans 2019

Copyrights by Leonya9.blogspot.com
Free Litecoins + Litecoin Investment Plans 2019
(Review by Leonya9.Blogspot.com)
ceb7c62e-17ae-4105-a471-63a2e67cbd25.png
If you want to earn more Litecoin as early as now and sell at a high price in the future, than with the help of these Best Litecoin Investment Plans, I think you can achieve the numbers what you wanted to hold. Litecoin has been predicted to worth $250-$450 in year 2019 / 2020. If can get upto 10,000 Litecoins, you will become billionaire without stress when each doge coin Worth $300.
First Step
Visit and create your Litecoin wallet using online services like liteaddress.orgblock.iolitevault.net.
Best Websites For Free Litecoins + Litecoin Investment Plans
LiteMiner.cc : https://liteminer.cc/index.php?boss=12263
Free 0.001 LH/s on Signup, Min. Withdrawal 0.005 LTC

LiteMiner.info : https://liteminer.info/?boss=2121
Free 0.01 LH/s on Signup, Min. Withdrawal 0.005 LTC
Comparison of All Litecoin Miners & Investment Plans 2018
 

(LiteMiner.info Withdrawal Proof )

How do I Start?

Sign up providing your wallet address and Start generating Litecoin.

I don't have a Litecoin wallet. How can I create one?

You can create Litecoin wallet using online services like liteaddress.orgblock.iolitevault.net.

I don't have Litecoin. Where can I get Litecoin?

You can use exchange service: shapeshift.io.

How much can I earn without investments?

You can generate 0.00002 LTC every day without investments. You can also upgrade your LiteMiner to generate up to 5+ LTC every day.

How much can I earn on the partnership program?

You will earn 5% to 8% every time your referral gets upgrade depending on your LiteMiner version. If you have LiteMiner V1.0 - your profit will be 5%, 5% for V1.1, 6% for V1.2, 6% for V1.3, 7% for V1.4, 8% for V2.0.

How long does it takes to withdraw money?

Withdrawal applications are generally processed instantly, in rare cases withdrawals can be processed manually and take longer.

How long does it takes to receive a deposit?

1-60 minutes.

What is the minimum amount for withdrawal and upgrade?

Minimum withdrawal amount is 0.005 LTC, 0.002 LTC transaction fee. Minimal upgrade amount is 0.01 LTC.

I sent less than 0.01 LTC, what should I do?

Transfer will not be credited. Minimum deposit 0.01 LTC.

If I pay for an upgrade how long is it active?

LiteMiner upgrades works for 30 days.

Can I upgrade LiteMiner with money on my balance?

Yes.

Is there a lifetime of my account?

Yes, the account is deleted if there was no activity on it for 30 days.

Can I buy more than one miner?

Yes, of course, you can buy any number of miners.

How long does the contract last?

30 days from the date of purchase.

Does it allowed to have multiple accounts?

Yes, you can have multiple wallets added to the system but they should not be registered using your referral link from another wallet. In case of violation of this prohibition your wallet will be banned without return your deposit/funds.

I haven't found an answer to my question. How can I get in touch with you?

You can get in touch with us via our contacts page.

Thanks :)
for more info
Visit

Post a Comment

0 Comments